Simple Skittles Lip Gloss Recipe
Simple Skittles Lip Gloss
Required Equipment and Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil - MCT Oil
- 2 ml Skittles Lip Balm Flavor Oil
- 2 drops Lip Tint (If color is desired)
- 1/8 teaspoon Lip Balm Base for Pots
- Disposable Pipettes
- 10 ml Lip Gloss Tube or Roller Ball Bottle
Before beginning the crafting process, you should prepare your work area by clearing, cleaning, and sanitizing the work surface and all of the containers and tools.
**We recommend that you wear gloves, protective face covering such as mask and safety crafting glasses, crafting apron to protect clothing, and secure the hair while preparing this recipe.
1. Melt the lip balm base along with the fractionated coconut oil in the microwave or over heated water for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Do not allow the mixture to get too hot.
2. Add the Skittles flavor oil
3. Add the lip tint
4. Slowly stir until mixed well.
5. Pour into containers.
Escentials Oils and Aromatherapy provide recipes for your enjoyment as a hobby and does not make claim to diagnose, treat, and rectify any ailments. If there are specific allergies to any of the ingredients listed above, the crafter is responsible. The crafter is also responsible for testing the recipe and adhering to any and all FDA regulations.